"Silencing the noise demands a very specific know-how."
Our lab is the core of knowledge. In our full-scale acoustics lab, our engineers are looking for solutions to several noise and vibration issues.
Are you, as a manufacturer of raw materials, interested in the acoustical potential of your products? Do you wish to know if your production site produces too much noise. As a constructor of building materials, it might be valuable to know whether or not you can meet the standards for noise.
Our lab is BELAC-accredited (451-TEST) according ISO 17025 for the following tests:
EN ISO 354 / EN ISO 11654: noise absorption measurements in the reverberation room
- all kinds of noise absorbing materials and completed products, panels for wall or ceiling, baffles, loose objects, screens, floors,...
EN ISO 10140-2 / EN ISO 717-1: measuring airborne noise insulation of walls and floors
- all types of walls (plasterboard, brick wall, glass wall, wooden wall,…) and floors (basic concrete or wooden floor, floating screed, …)
- for walls in large (10 m²) and small test opening (1.9 m²)
- for floors on a testing surface of 12 m²
EN ISO 10140-3 / EN ISO 717-2: measuring impact noise insulation of floors
- for flexible floor coverings on a small scale (+- 0.5 m²)
- for solid floor coverings on a large scale (12 m²)
EN ISO 3741 & EN ISO 3744: measuring sound power
EN 16205 / EPLF 021029-3: measuring drum noise
- for all kinds of floor coverings (testing surface 2 m x 2.4 m)
EN 1793-1 & EN 1793-2: measuring traffic screens
- measurement of noise absorption on a testing surface of minimal 10 m²
- measurement of noise insulation on a testing surface of 10 m²
In addition, other measurements can be performed at the lab:
EN 29052-1: measuring dynamic stiffness of the underlays of floating screeds
EN ISO 10534-2: measuring noise absorption in the Impedance Tube
Our team helps you with (acoustically) improving or even designing your material or product. We join the thinking tank to find solutions when problems arise as well as when you want to work out an idea for a quieter environment.
On the right, you can find a list of companies who we have already joined forces with.
Diksmuidesteenweg 17A, 8830 Hooglede