With the support of the Flemish Government and the European Social Fund (ESF), OLFASCAN and eco-scan are continuing to build a sustainable career policy for its current and future employees. The project period runs from the 1st of July 2018 till the 31st of December 2019 and different parts of the career policy will be reviewed and elaborated.
With the actions concerning the ESF project, we would like to achieve the following:
- A match between (new) employees and organization, for example values and interests
- A reception policy within a process of follow-up, development and supervision
- A competence-oriented development policy
- A clear consultation structure and permanent feedback system
- A healthy work-life balance for our employees